ABB is Hiring diploma/degree in electrical engineering.. ABB is a Swiss-Swedish multinational corporation headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, operating mainly in robotics, power, heavy electrical equipment, and automation technology areas. It is ranked 341st in the Fortune Global 500 list of 2018 and has been a global Fortune 500 company for 24 years. . Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows .
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: ABB
- Location :Vadodara
- Post Name:Site Engineer
- Qualification: diploma/degree in electrical engineering.
- Experience :02+ Years
- No of Vacancies : Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Job Description/skills Required:
- Serving as ABB’s Prime Interface with Customer.
- Overall Site Execution for Bay Augmentation & Retrofit works with utmost Safety and integrity.
- Executing Site activities according to Plan and Update the Status on progress (able to manage more than one site at a time).
- Working closely with Project Manager to meet contractual obligations.
- Assuring valid Health & Safety Plan is prepared before start of execution and proactively monitors and implement the same. Instructs newly arrived Team on Safety Guidelines.
- Interpreting of Switchyard Drawings like Plan, Section, SLD etc. & Ensuring execution of work as per Field quality plan. Ability to supervise work for erection, testing and commission of project site works.
- Co-ordinating all the logistics, like gate passes, requirement of testing equipment and team, local accommodation & Transportation for personnel.
- Keeping and updating site log book, maintain statutory documents, recording Site work such ABB Personnel activities, requests made by customer & contractors.
- Closure of Site with all statutory documents, Installation & Commissioning of project works, Handing over site to customer, Certification of contractor bills.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion ,Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and apply