Ipca Laboratories Recruiting For Process Engineer-officer .A fully integrated pharmaceutical company engaged in the manufacturing, marketing and distribution of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients, pharmaceutical formulations and medicinal products across the globe.
Eligibility and other details :
- Post Name: Process Engineer-officer
- Qualification: B.Tech/B.E./M.Tech in Chemical with 04-07 Years of Experience
- Location: Ankleshwar
- Salary: 4,00,000 – 6,00,000 P.A.
- No Vacancies: 01
- Selection Process : Based on Resume Received,will shortlist.
- 1. To report the plant incharge/assistant manager/manager production about the daily status reporting of the plant. 2.Review of PFD, P& ID, and Basic Engineering Calculations & Equipment data sheet 3. To perform mass balance / Energy balance of all products. 4. To conduct process safety management at site. 5.Cost reduction / Productivity enhancement and energy saving. 6. To search scope for solvent recycling. 7. To achieve budgeted yield,consumption norms & solvent recovery. 8. To achieve budgeted production as per the monthly /quarterly production plan. 9. To ensure weekly/monthly production schedules as per plans. Monitor shift-wise Production and provide feedback to plant In charge on daily basis. 10.To co-ordinates with Q.C., Stores, R&D, In-process lab for production related jobs. 11.To ensure smooth running of the plant, co-ordinate effectively with maintenance department for any break down, utility, services,preventive maintenance etc.