National Payments Corporation Hiring B.Tech / BE.National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for operating retail payments and settlement systems in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks Association (IBA) under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007, for creating a robust Payment & Settlement Infrastructure in India.
- Company Name: National Payments Corporation
- Location : Hyderabad
- Post Name: Software Developer
- Qualification: B.Tech / BE
- Experience : 6 – 11 years
- No of Vacancies : 01
- Salary: NA
Job Description/skills Required:
- Develop and document code using Java framework and components.
- Use UML to perform the object oriented analysis and design and documentation of the project, including analyzing software configuration item requirements and writing up use cases based on those requirements
- Ensure all requirements, functional and non-functional, are met
- Provide estimates for design, coding, unit and integration testing efforts, and post-launch activities
- Participate in business requirements reviews and provide feedback to sponsors and stake holders
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion ,Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and apply