Neuland Laboratories Recruiting For Deputy Manager .Neuland Laboratories Limited was established in 1984 and today is a publicly listed company headquartered in Hyderabad, India. Neuland is a leading manufacturer of active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) and an end-to-end solution provider for the pharmaceutical industry’s chemistry needs. We provide solutions across the full range of the pharmaceutical industry’s chemistry requirements, from the synthesis of library compounds to supplying NCEs and advanced intermediates at various stages in the clinical life-cycle, as well as commercial launch. Our strength is our expertise in manufacturing of APIs and advanced intermediates from our US FDA approved facilities. Our core competency lies in the application of strong process chemistry to manufacturing in a regulatory compliant environment, which is supported by a strong, well-qualified team of more than 1000 employees.
Eligibility and other details :
- Post Name: Deputy Manager
- Qualification: B.Tech/B.E with 10-12 Years of Experience
- Location: Pashamylaram,Pantancheru
- Salary: Not Disclosed
- No Vacancies: 01
- Selection Process : Based on Resume Received,will shortlist.
- Execution of Preventive & Predictive Maintenance activities of Process &Utility equipment. Execution of ISO 9001, 14001, OHSAS 18001, cGMP & ICH Q7A guidelines. Contractor Management – Partnering with the Best to Meet the Maintenance Goals Reducing Costs Without Compromising on Reliability & Increasing the Uptime & Lifecycle of Equipment’s Strategies for Avoiding poor maintenance practices which lead to plant incidents Reduced Downtime, Increase Operational Efficiency, Reduce the Risk of Expensive Reactive Maintenance, Increase the Life of Equipment Planning and organizing manpower effectively to meet the plant requirements on daily basis. Execution of necessary validations before handing over the equipment / facility for practical operation. Maintaining & control the inventory levels of spares / consumables .