Piramal Enterprises Hiring B.Sc .Piramal Critical Care (PCC), a business unit of Piramal Pharma, is the third largest producer of inhaled anesthetics and a global player in hospital generics. ‘Save lives with critical care solutions’ is much more than a purpose statement to us. We are motivated by our vision of commitment to delivering critical care solutions for patients and healthcare providers across the globe, while achieving sustainable and profitable growth for all the stakeholders.. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows .
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Piramal Enterprises
- Location :Mumbai Suburbs, Mumbai Suburban
- Post Name:Manager Packaging & Development-R&D
- Qualification: B.Sc
- Experience :08-13 Years
- No of Vacancies : 01
- Salary: 7,00,000 – 17,00,000 PA.
Job Description/skills Required:
- 1) Conceptualization/Exploration of multiple workable packaging concept based on needs/wants for pharmaceuticals dosage forms. 2) Identifying potential products and approval on business case & commercial buy-in. 3) Ensure development of prototype/representative samples. 4) Feasibility of concept including machine suitability, materials, costing etc. 5) Ensuring stability/machine/customer trials & clearance for Commercialization. 6) Successful Commercialization of packaging projects at manufacturing location. 7) Project tracking on ongoing basis to ensure compliance to defined project timelines such as stability, moudling, manufacturing and Commercialization. 8) Leading the team of new product packaging development to Ensure timely delivery of packaging documents and artworks. 9) Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to drive speed, manage cost and quality 10) To collaborate with cross-functional department like SCM, QA, RA & Production for execution of packaging projects. 11) To collaborate with external laboratories/Institute for research and development activity of new packaging material.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion ,Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and apply