Union Bank Hiring CA .Union Bank of India is one of the largest government-owned banks of India; the government owns over 90% of its share capital. It is listed on the Forbes 2000, and has assets of US$13.45 billion. UBI has around 4,300 branches. Four of these are overseas in Hong Kong, Dubai, Antwerp, and Sydney.. . Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows .
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Union Bank
- Location :Mumbai
- Post Name:Chief Financial Officer
- Qualification: CA
- Experience :15+ years of total Experience
- No of Vacancies : 01
- Salary: Not Disclosed
- Last Date: 20.04.2020
- AGE As on 01.03.2020: Below 55 years
Job Description/skills Required:
- Responsible for timely preparation and submission of financial statements including profitability statements and Annual Report for the Bank.
- Overseing the Statutory Auditing Process which includes appointment of Auditors, Communication of Guidelines & conduct of Audit throughout the Bank.
- Monitoring critical Financial Parameters (Capital Adequacy, Non-Interest Income, ROA, ROE etc.) for the Bank and highlights to top management/vertical heads to take mitigation actions as required.
- Communicate both Banks’ expected and actual financial performance.
- Ensuring Regulatory and Statutory filings and compliances of Direct and Indirect Taxes (GST), various regulators viz RBI, SEBI, MoF etc. Compilation of financial statements in accordance with Indian Accounting Standards (Ind-AS). Policy formulation on the relevant functional area.
- Ensure preparation and administration of Staff Incentive Scheme (Individual, Group, and Campaign) as per the guidelines of GOI with inputs from Vertical Heads.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion ,Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and apply