Syngene International is Hiring B.Tech/B.E. – Electrical, Any Specialization. Syngene International Limited Incorporated in the year 1994, Syngene International is one of India¢¢s premier contract research and manufacturing organizations in providing customized service. Our services encompasses all across discovery chain: early stage discovery, process development, cGMP manufacturing and formulation development both in the small molecule and novel biologics area. Based in Bangalore, Karnataka, the Company is situated in a 90 acre Special Economic Zone with over 100000 sq. mt of built up facilities. The state-of-the-art research facilities have been qualified by various pharmaceutical majors &amp; regulatory agencies and has received various certifications including ISO 9001: 2008, ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007, GLP and AAALAC. . Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows .
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Syngene International
- Location :Hyderabad
- Post Name:Executive – Engineering & Maintenance
- Qualification: B.Tech/B.E. – Electrical, Any Specialization
- Experience :03-06 Years
- No of Vacancies : 03
- Salary:Not Disclosed
Job Description/skills Required:
- Should have relevant field of experience in CRO or API plants in Maintenance.
- Should have a hands-on experience of operations & maintenance of utility equipment’s like Chillers, VRF, AHU’s, Air compressors, Nitrogen plant, water system, Vacuum pumps, centrifugal pumps etc.
- Should havea hands on experienceof Electrical equipment’s maintenance
- Should have basic knowledge of Engineering projects, conceptual, preparation of BOQ, technical comparisons, detail engineering and execution.
- Should have a hands-on experience of Mechanical Maintenance of Lab equipment’s like Fume Hoods, Vacuum pumps etc.,
- Should have a knowledge of quality document procedures
- Should have a knowledge of safety procedures
- Should have a basic knowledge of BMS & Access control system
- Should have a knowledge of writing daily energy reports & log sheets.
- Should be willing to work in shifts.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion ,Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and apply